Paul Allen, who co-founded Microsoft with Bill Gates and later became a philanthropist and sports team owner, died on Oct. 15, 2018, at age 65. He left Microsoft 8 years after co-founding the company in 1975 when he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s disease.
Here are some quotes by Paul Allen:
- “You look at things you enjoy in your life, but much more important is what you can do to make the world a better place.”
- “Technology is notorious for engrossing people so much that they don’t always focus on balance and enjoy life at the same time.”
- “To make real progress in A.I., we have to overcome the big challenges in the area of common sense.”
- “Languages evolve; ideas blend together. In computer technology, we all stand on others’ shoulders.”
- “The brain is one of the richest green fields of science. There’s so much yet to be discovered.”