Growth is a significant and necessary element for small to medium-sized enterprises and startups in order to survive and become successful in the industry. For aspiring entrepreneurs, growing their business require dealing with the challenges, sharing their vision with employees, hiring the right talent, fulfilling customer needs, etc. While performing all these chores, the aspiring entrepreneurs feel as though they have hit rock-bottom, and need assistance and motivation to stand back and make their business thrive.
Following is a list of business growth quotes from successful entrepreneurs and world leaders.
- Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth. – Tom Barrett, U.S. Politician
- Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. – John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States
- Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. – Benjamin Franklin, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.
- Trade has been a cornerstone of our growth and global development. But we will not be able to sustain this growth if it favors the few, and not the many. – Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States
- We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. – Frank Howard Clark, American Screenwriter
- Every problem is a gift — without problems we would not grow. – Anthony Robbins, motivational speaker and writer
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. – Napoleon Hill, author
- The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first. – Sergey Brin, co-founder, Google
- Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it. – William Durant, co-founder, General Motors
- An organization becomes bewildered rather than energized when it’s asked to do too much at once.– Michael Hammer & James Champy, Reengineering The Corporation
- The minute you’re satisfied with where you are, you aren’t there anymore. – Tony Gwynn, Hall of Fame Baseball player
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. – Andy Warhol, A leading figure in pop art