In the 21st century, women leaders are climbing the stairs of success and breaking every standard norm set by society. For them, maintaining a balance between work and life is not a walk in the park. Still, they are moving in the forward direction while handling everything from making lunch to taking care of family to running the businesses.
Following is a list of 7 work life balance quotes by Influential Women Leaders who are known by their professional achievement.
- “When I think about work-life balance, I don’t imagine it as a perfect day where I got to spend the exact right amount of time having an impact at work and snuggling with my kids at home. I never achieve that. But over the course of a month, or a quarter, or a year, I try to make time for the people and experiences I value.” – Jane Park, American professional golfer
- “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.” – Michelle Obama, Former First Lady of the United States
- “Don’t confuse having a career with having a life.” – Hillary Clinton, Former First Lady of the United States
- “I’ve learned that you can’t have everything and do everything at the same time.” – Oprah Winfrey, an American media executive
- “You can’t do a good job if your job is all you do.” – Katie Thurmes, CoFounder of Material Change
- “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington, American-Greek author
- “Trying to do it all and expecting that it all can be done exactly right is a recipe for disappointment. Perfection is the enemy.” – Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer of Facebook